Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




MY MANTRA! SMILE!


Are you good? Has your day gone your way? I got my last task taken care of. After my last task we decided to have a nice shot of scotch. Ahhhhh!

It is getting windy and cloudy out. We may get a drop of rain or two. WooHoo! Elise found out today at the doctors office that we will be losing our PCP. We are going to miss him something awful. As of July we will have a new doctor.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise and Shoo Shoo just left for their book club meeting at "Cody's Beef and Bean". My shorty will bring me back the special for today and that is pork chops. Yeah Buddy! I have my knife and fork at the ready.

I will get my suitcase out for tomorrow's stay at the DDC with Dottie. It should be a lot of fun. Hopefully we can make the slots sing "Cha Ching". Smile!

I also need to update my "Bucket List". I need to cross out a few things that we have done. Do you have a "Bucket List'?

I have developed a "Communication Log for (am and pm) care for Chris in addition to his other logs and care plans. This one is designed to make the caregivers chat with each other on paper and to see what concerns they may have and shortcomings that need to be addressed. It started today with Zack and myself. It is working already and I have noted as such.

I want to thank everyone for your comments, texts, emails and phone calls about today's blog posting with pictures from Seattle and Port Angeles. More photos will be posted tomorrow before we hit the DDC.

Have a great evening and sleep well.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Thank you Eddie, Roy, Sandy and Susie for a wonderful time in Washington. We are ready to return already.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...