Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Gummied! Buck Wild!

Music listening to: It's Hot In Here by Nelly!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a slice of toast out of the toaster. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed with a oat chocolate bar. My To Do List is almost empty today. I have only one task to complete. Yeah Mon'.

   We had a very time at Sharon's and Deb's home yesterday. After the visit we went to we went to the movies to see "Table 19". It was good and it showed the misfit table and all of it's problems at a wedding.

   Have a good Tuesday and be careful out there.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...