Monday, May 15, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



CHEERS, PROST, SALUDE! CHIN CHIN!





Hey, how is your Monday going? It is a good one so far here in the Old Pueblo. It is starting to get very windy out like it was forecasted.

My doctor visit netted me a (A) one report. Tomorrow I will get some blood work done for my next appointment. I have a smile on my face because I work hard at staying healthy. I will hit up the treadmill this evening.

My doctor also said that I have a very stressful job because it is 24/7. I told him about the headache I have had for the past two days. He said for me not to stress out about recent happenings within the family and for me not to own it because it is not my problem. I will stay true to my shorty and my son JT. I will never keep anything from them regarding my past or what is going on at the present. I am not perfect and they need to know that and not think of me as being so. I am a very happy and blessed dude with ton's of friends and family who keep me focused and always on the right track. For that I am thankful beyond belief. I plan my work and I work my plan. I work hard and I play hard as well. Life is Beautiful!

Chris's doctor called to cancel Chris's visit due to a mistake in scheduling on the office. He reminded them that Chris should be seen every two or three months unless he gets sick. I also had the doctor call in a couple of scripts to be filled for Chris.

So now I am going to get a glass of tea and enjoy my (me) time with Chris. We are listening to Boney James Radio with Alexa.

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...