Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? What are you up to? I have completed all of my To Do List for today.  I got the Green Lady all gassed up and she is pouring like a kitten.

I am chillin listening to Boney James Radio on my Echo Dot with Alexa calling the shots. The Truly Nolan tech is here spraying the outside area around the main house and Chris's house. I am chowing one cherries to curb my hunger pains until we have dinner this evening at Pinnacle Peak with Nancy and Ron.

Elise will be back soon and we will play "Wii" games for awhile. We more than likely will watch a series on "Netflix" as well. Our trip to Washington State is coming up fast and we are looking forward to it.

Hope that you are doing well?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...