Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Superstitious by Stevie Wonder!

   It's s Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me to start her day off at the gym swimming. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is brewing and my cup is ready to be filled. I will have a second cup of coffee during my (me) time out on the front porch.

   My To Do List is empty today and that may or may not be a good thing. Hmmmm! I am going to hit the treadmill shortly to get the cobwebs out if you will?

  Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. We got a few more sprinkles last night. Not enough for me to don my flip flops to take a quick dash out in the rain. Besides it was a bit chilly, smile!

  Have a good day and stay well and safe.
See ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...