Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hello!

Hello!


CHRIS CLOWNING AROUND THIS MORNING!


How are you? I am good. I enjoyed my second cup of coffee during my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizards. I also did a little yard work while I was out in the front of the house.

I am feeling pretty good about right now. My To Do List is almost complete and my shorty is out with a friend for breakfast. When she returns we are going to see the movie "A Dog's Life" at Gateway theater. We were told it was very good by Jane and Papa John.

We are still going out to Green Valley to visit Charlotte and the DDC as well. Cha Ching hopefully. Hope that the day is going your way? WooHoo!

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...