Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Blessed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Lover Girl by Teena Marie (classic)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is working it's magic nicely. I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizards and birds. Good times!

    I just checked my To Do List and I have a few things to take care of today and I will. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    We are going to Green Valley later today to visit with Charlotte and to take her Elise's book. After our visit we may drop into the "DDC" to try our luck for just a bit. Hopefully a little "Cha Ching" will happen, eh?

    We had a wonderful evening at "Pinnacle Peak" with Nancy and Ron. Good food and libations, great laughs and good friends. Thank you Nancy and Ron for a nice time. Hey, so you two went to Baskin Robbins anyway, eh? So funny!

    Well, I am going to get out my suitcase today because it is getting close to our departure date for Seattle, Washington.  My playmate and I will be talking about what to pack based on the weather there.

   Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...