Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!







Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: How Sweet It Is by Marvin Gaye!

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up when I did but she did not put feet to the floor. So it was back into here cave, smile!. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have a oat chocolate bar with my second cup for sure. I will be hitting up the treadmill today as well. Yep, time to get back into it. It is a bit chilly this morning here in Tucson but it will warm up quickly.

    I just glanced at my To Do List and it going to be a light one here today. That can always change because it is a Monday, right? We had a very nice evening at "Zemam's" with Paula, Marty and Shoo Shoo. It was a bit different at "Zemam's" without Stu. His presence will be missed greatly. I want to thank Paula and Marty for the very nice b-day card. I liked to thank Shoo for the nice card and gift as well.

   This evening we are going to drop in on Sharon and Deb to meet a friend of theirs. It is going to be fun as always. Today is JT's birthday and I will be giving him a phone call shortly to wish him a grand day.

    Well, I need to get moving. Have a great day and stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...