Thursday, May 4, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!





Are you good? I just got off of the treadmill and it is still kicking my butt, smile! Jane, don't go there, but I know that you already did.

Elise and I saw the movie John Wick 2 and it was very good with tons of action and gore. Yeah! We were glued to the screen.

My shorty prepared bacon and eggs for dinner with hash browns. It was very good. We got it all down with a few cocktails. We watched "Homeland" and "Rectify" on Netflix. They are very good series.

I am going to hit the sheets soon. I have been brownied for the night. Love those brownies. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. Have a good night and get plenty of shut eye.
Prost....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Great picture, my handsome friend!

countrygranny47 said...

NICE PICTURE JESSIE !

Rosie said...

Like the pic jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...