Monday, May 29, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I got all of my tasks completed and now (Alexa) is very happy at least until tomorrow. Smile! 

I have been caring for Chris today and I think I may have pulled a muscle on my right side. It is very painful and I will glad to hit the sheets tonight. 

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages and eggs. It was delicious and we got it all down with coffee.

We have started to watch "Outlander" on Amazon. It is very good just like the books. Elise is in her office on her desktop.

We hope that your day went well? Have a great evening.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Paula, how are you feeling now?

Loraine and Jim, how was your trip?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The trip was great! Lots of water stuff. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...