Wednesday, May 3, 2017

YO!

YO!

How are you? I am good. I finished all of my tasks and I got the Green Lady washed completely. She is all gassed up and now she has a smile on her face-plate, smile!

I do know one thing and that is the oat and chocolate bar doesn't go far to ease my hunger pangs, smile! I am looking at some popcorn but I will leave it alone. I am going to hit up the treadmill again this afternoon. Am I asking for pain or what?

I learned a valuable lesson about human nature today, yes I did. I must say that if you care and love someone, please be upfront with them so they have no doubt. Even if they are in a relationship it needs to be known to prevent major problems and misunderstandings along the way within that relationship. People are not stupid and they can sense that something is going on within a relationship that can turn toxic if interference is always asked for from a outside source. Can you feel me? Just saying? The Doc is in!

I am getting ready for my (me) time and my coffee cup is full. Hope that you are doing well?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...