Monday, May 29, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! White Russian!

Music listening to: Dazz by Brick

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  On  this Memorial Day remember the those who gave their lives so that we can be free. Also thank my comrades in arms active and retired for their service as well. 

   I am downing coffee like it is water this morning. I have so much to do and (Alexa) is giving me fits reminding me that I need to get my (mojo) in gear. 

   We had a very nice evening at "Zemams" with Marty last night and the food was as good as ever. We missed Paula being there with us, she is a bit under the weather. We hope for a quick recovery.

  I will post about our Washington trip as soon as I get caught up all of my tasks on my To Do List. Have a good day and be careful when you are out and about.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...