Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Rummied! Gummied!

Music listening to: All For Love by Color Me Bad!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning. I may have to call in a rescue team in to locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is ready to be filled. I will have a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch. I will also consume a oat and chocolate chip bar as well.

    I hit the treadmill and I am winning the race big time. I will have another session this evening. Yeah! It is a cool morning here in Tucson but it is supposed the heat up quickly.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. My To Do List is telling me that I have a busy day today. I knew that the past few days of rest would not last long, smile!

     Have a good Humper and be careful out there. Need I say more Jane? I don't think so.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine , how are you doing?

Rosie, good to hear from you.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Erika, how are you?

JT, what is new in Chandler?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...