Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday! Happy Mother's Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Nobody by Chaka Khan

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise was stirring about when I popped up so she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

   I would like to take this time to wish the mother's a Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you enjoy the day and everyday. it is a day of remembrance for me today. I miss my (mum) very much but I know that she always has her eye on me daily.

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" during breakfast. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Donna will be here this morning to give out massages for Chris and Elise.

   We had a grand evening at "Kingfisher" late night with our (peeps) Jane, Papa John,Loraine and Jim. It is always a good then we get together. The food was very good and the vino and desserts were fantastic. We were our usual rambunctious  self's and that is what make us the envy of other diners. Yep, they wish that they were at our table, smile! Thanks guys for a great night.


JANE AND PAPA JOHN

LORAINE AND JIM





JEZEBEL

ME AND ELISE


  My shorty and I are going to the movies this evening to see "Snatched". We say the previews and it is going to be hilarious.

  I will be preparing a "Mother's Day" dinner for Elise today. Center cut pork chops, mashed potatoes and sweet peas. Of course the champagne and White Russians will be flowing. Yeah!

  Have a good Sunday!
See Ya....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for being the official photographer for all our good times. I always look forward to seeing your pictures!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...