Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Midas Touch by Midnight Star!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a second cup with a oat chocolate bar while I am on my(me) time. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My To Do List says that I have an errand or two to run today to include gassing up the "Green Lady" out on the airbase. 

  My shorty and I may hit up the DDC on our way back from Green Valley tomorrow. We may even have dinner there, smile! We are going to visit with Charlotte at her home and deliver Elise's book to her.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper! right Jane. Chat at you later.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Jayne, are things OK? Didn't hear from you yesterday?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Sharon, how are things?

Shoo Shoo, how are you?  

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...