Friday, May 5, 2017

What Is Up?

What Is Up?







How goes it? I am kicking back and listening to some contemporary Jazz and I am enjoying my (me) time. Chris is relaxing and he is enjoying the fact that Jayne is here with him this morning. The big flirt!

My nurses supervisor just left and all is good with me and my job skills. Duh! It is a required visit every three months to see if I have not gone Awol or rogue, smile.

I have to tell you that I am once again starving and I need to get a little something to grub on soon. My playmate and I are going to rest today and we are going to have dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening. Oh Yeah! Can you say a carafe of room temperature Burgundy? We will without a doubt this evening.

Enjoy your day and give thanks.
Later...Jessie und Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Yeah, that's my Friday look too.(=:

Jessie said...

Hey me too Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...