Friday, May 12, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be on the move soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and it is putting some pep in my step. It is going to be another hot day her in the Old Pueblo for sure. My To Do List is loaded with tasks for today. First one is to take Chris to a doctor's appointment at 10:30am.  After that the tasks list gets hectic.

  Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to meet up with Jane and John at "Finis Landing" for some live music and a light dinner. The band that will be playing is "After 7". They are very good.

   Well, I had better get to it. No treadmill this morning and no (me) time on the porch this morning. Have a good TGIF!

Later......Jessie and Elise

Loraine, arms will be wide open.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love the cartoon!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...