Friday, May 19, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to" I Wanna Get Freaky With You by Silk!

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is up and about to start her day. Jayne is hear caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will had with a oak and chocolate bar. It is bright and sunny here in Tucson. We are heading for the 100's for the next few days. Whew! I am looking forward to my (me) time before it gets too hot.

   Elise and I enjoyed our visit with Charlotte and her daughter in Green Valley. Her complex is very nice. After our visit we made our way over to the DDC to pull a few slots. We had a very nice time and did you hear the "Cha Ching"? We also had dinner at the DDC. Elise enjoyed a burger and fries and I got a pizza. After we ate we hit the slots again for a short time.


"CHA CHING"





  We arrived back at home and my shorty hit the sheets to read and I followed suit after I fed the fur-babies. I started to have stomach issues after I hit the sheets. I am sure it was the pizza. I was playing skip, skip to the Loo!

   My To Do List is loaded today but I will get all of the tasks completed. I need to call in some script refills for Chris and I have to run around on the Eastside as well today. We are going to Happy Hour this evening at "La Parrillia Suiza" and after dinner we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play " Annapurna". It got good reviews and it should be a good one. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Well, my suitcase is out and it is now time for my playmate and I to start packing for our trip to Seattle. We check the weather report for Seattle daily so we can know what to pack. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! Jane, glad that the gummies are working.

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy Seattle. The weather looks great! Take lots of pictures.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...