Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Rummied! White Russian! Gummied!

Music listening to: Nobody by Chaka Khan

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will start her day. Jayne is here as well. She occupied Do Drop Inn #1. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a oat and chocolate bar. I will get my (me) on the front porch. I will be bird and lizard watching with a glance at people for sure. It was a bit cool last night but I slept well. I was aided in slumber by a "White Russian" with soft serve. Man that is so good. Smile!

    I glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a very light day. How long is this going to last? I am used to having a very active tasks list but lately that has not been the case. I may be out doing myself, eh? Jane don't go there.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday. We enjoyed "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" in 3D last night. It was very good. (I AM GROOT).

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...