Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

We hope that all of the mother's out there are enjoying this "Happy Mother's Day"? 


ELISE'S MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS


We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and our breakfast was very good. The servers were passing out "Mother's Day" cupcakes to every mother who entered the door.. A very nice gesture.

Donna has completed Chris's massage and she will return this afternoon to give Elise hers. Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to do a little yard work behind Chris's house. I will also re-stock Chris's supplies for next week as well. I also need to change his gastric tube today as well.

A bit later I will season up the pork chops and get them ready for cooking.  I picked up some sweet peas and whole kernel corn to go along with the mashed potatoes. Are you getting hungry yet? I know that you are, smile!

We hope that you are enjoying your Sunday? Happy Birthday to Jane (sweet pea). I am sure that you are having a great day.

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, thank you for the picture comment. You make the pictures (pop).

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...