Friday, May 5, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Midnight Special!

Music listening to: Begging by Jodeci!

   It's a TGIF! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have a second cup later. It is going to be a busy day starting off by a visit from my nurse's supervisor at 9:00am. I hope that I can fit in my (me) time today.

   I am about to hit the treadmill and I will hit it again later today. Yep, I had to hit it and quit it, smile! Have a good TGIF!
Later.....Jessie and Elise


Loraine, thank you for the comment about boyfriend's photo. Me!

Country Granny, thank you for the comment about my photo.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...