Monday, May 15, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



ELISE IN DETROIT


Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Around and Round by Tevin Campbell

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and I am enjoying my first cup. I will have a second one after I return from my doctor's appointment. Yep, I have a early 8:00am appointment.

    Chris has a doctor's visit between 11 and 2 pm today. So it is going to be a busy day today doctor wise that is. My To Do List is light and I will get my tasks completed for sure.

    We saw the movie "Snatched" and it is very good and totally funny. We recommend this one without hesitation. 

    Elise's Mother's Day dinner consisted of pork chops, mashed potatoes, whole kernel corn and sweet peas. We got it all down with a bottle of "Gruet" champagne. Later in the evening we enjoyed a "White Russian" with a scoop of soft serve. Man that is so good.

    Well, I had better get ready for my doctor's appointment. Have a wonderful Monday and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...