Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Afternoon!

Hello!




Hey how are you doing? It is heating up here in Tucson. I am looking forward to being in the air conditioned DDC.

I got all of my tasks done except for one. I will get it done on the way to the DDC. I was wanting to be able to post more about our trip to Washington but I cannot. I have been on the phone with Chris's doctors office and his pharmacy trying to find out what happened with  a med that I placed a refill order on over two weeks ago. Hopefully they will get it straight now. I had to let them have it and I donned my DI hat and I let it fly with glory and fire. Smile!

We hope that your day is going better than mine is? My shorty brought back a wonderful dinner last night for me from "Cody's Beef and Bean". I had center cut pork chops, fries, cold slaw, cowboy beans, soup and I French dip with Au Jus. It was a lot and very good and I just could not eat it all. Thanks Elise.

Chat at you later. Listen for the "Cha Ching" or the cussing which ever comes first!

Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm sure there will only be Cha Chings!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...