Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and working it's magic. I will have a second cup at "Mimi's Cafe" with Elise this morning. Can you say chicken and waffles? I will for sure, smile. 

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is supposed to heat up today. We will see if the forecasters are on track.

   My To Do List is just about empty for today and that is a good thing. We may hit up a movie sometime today. I am going to hit the treadmill in a few minutes.

   Have a good Thirsty Thursday! Chat at you later.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...