Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: "Red Light Special" by TLC!

  Buon Martedi! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a frog jumping to a new lily pad to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good 8 o'clock blend and a second cup will be enjoy later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I slept like a log last night and I also started reading a new book that is pretty good. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few errands to take care of today. I told here that I will get them done as soon as pick up the "Green Lady". I asked her the play some (Boney) for me today.

  Chris is chatting up a storm this morning while he is enjoying his supplemental drip. We will be getting him up into his chair for a few hours this afternoon.

  Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a great Martedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, how are you?

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

JT, congrats on your first day on your new job.

Erika, how are you?

Liz, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Sisters, what is up?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Qual è la storia della foto? Prima guerra mondiale o 2?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...