Saturday, October 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Got It Bad by Usher!

  Buon fine settimana! How are you?  I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Mocha Macchiato. A second cup will be consumed later this morning for sure. Another nice morning here in the valley but it is still a bit windy out. It is very difficult to roll out of bed in the morning . Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is on my case this morning reminding me of all that I need to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" to get me through the day.

 We had a wonderful evening last night at "Pastiche" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. The dinner was excellent. I started out with a nice cup of potato soup. Elise and I shared a good Baby Green Salad, with apples, walnuts, fried sweet potatoes, blue cheese crumbles and a orange poppy seed vinaigrette. Elise's main course was the Bourbon Salmon, I had the Voodoo Cajun Pasta, Shoo Shoo had the Chipotle Salmon Cakes, Edwina enjoyed the Tilapia with the works. We shared a bottle of a "Lodi" Cab that was very good. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed a nice glass of Chardonnay. For dessert my playmate and I shared a very, very good Spumonti. Shoo and Edwina enjoyed a very good Lemon Cake. We got it all down with some coffee. It was a very nice dinner. Edwina surprised us and she treated Elise and I to this dinner. Wow, I am going to have to add her to my list of girlfriends for sure. So I am letting all of my other girlfriends know this so that it will not cause me any bodily harm. Smile! 

  The owner came over to the table to say hello and to ask me how did I pull it off to have three lovely ladies at the table with me. Well, of course I had to explain  it to her that I got it like that and I brushed of my shoulder. You know how we do! Big Smile then and now as I recall it.

  After dinner we roamed over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Last Train to Nibroc". It was very good and at times funny. We recommend this one for sure.

  My shorty and I are going to have dinner this evening at "Downtown Kitchen". After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theatre Company" to see the play "Silent Sky" we are looking forward to this one about Henrietta Leavitt a 19 century astronomer.

 My playmate and I need to get together and set up our packing list for our cruise that is coming up. I am sure that she has started a packing list already.

 Well,  had better get my butt in gear and get this day moving forward. Have a Buon fine settimana and I will chat at you later if my (fidanzata) is not too upset with my antics from last night!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...