Friday, October 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



YA MON'


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Scrubs by TLC

  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. Any plans for today?

  It is a good thing I got up early this morning due to the wind is blowing big time and the chimes are singing away. I checked Chris and his Wound Vac was leaking air. So I had to prepare his skin and I measured and replaced the tape to stop the leak.  restarted the Vac and it measured 125. All good!

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Brazilian Blend. A second cup will be downed for sure. Yes, it is a windy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rosemary will be her this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is complaining about the wind keeping her awake this morning.  She reminded me that I have several tasks to complete today. The first one is to take Sister Jayne to her follow up doctors appointment at 11:15 at St. Joseph's Hospital.

 Yesterday my playmate and I saw the movie "Goldfinch" at the Gateway Theater. It was very good and Elise said that it was pretty much like the book.

 We are going to have dinner at "Pastiche" this evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner we all are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Last Train to NIBROC" it should be very good.

 Well, the days are winding down for our cruise to begin. My fidanzata reminded me of it on a post to our blog. We are really looking forward to it with Sheila and Dave.

  It is going to be a very busy weekend for my shorty and I. We have to really have to have a chin-wag about what to pack for the cruise. We also check the weather on the daily basis.

  Well, I had better get to shakin' and get this day moving forward. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  Jeanne, you should be knackered from all that you did yesterday?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, stiamo diventando molto entusiasti per la crociera. Stiamo progettando un tour della citta o due con Sheila e Dave.

Avere un grande TGIF! Ti amo bene!

Loraine said...

Preparati a scattare molte foto. Adoro le tue foto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...