Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






WOULD YOU LIKE A VODKA JELL-O SHOT???

Mood: Concerned! Blessed!

Music listening to: Getting Hot In Here by Nelli!

  Buon Hump Giorno! Come stai? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I have to tell you it is getting harder and harder to get off of my pillow on a daily basis. How about you?

    Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. We are taking Chris to a very early doctors appointment this morning at 8:45am. 

   It is going to be a very busy day for us. I am caring for Chris this evening due to caregiver is getting ready for surgery that will take place tomorrow.

  Well, we are all packed for our cruise. The only thing left to pack is our electronics items like power cords, kindles, tablets and charging dock. Oh yeah and my (mojo)!

  If you could please include my (fidanzata) in your prayers. She has sustained an injury that may require surgery very soon. I would appreciate that very much. Thank you!

  Hey, how about those Nationals? What a game that was last night. Tonight will tell who the World Series Champ will be. Go Nationals!

  I will be taking Sister Jayne to a routine doctors appointment this morning at 10:30am. Yes a very busy day for me indeed.

 Well, I had better to it post haste. Have a good Humper and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.
Voi siete nelle mie costani preghiere e pensieri. Ti voglio bene!

Loraine said...

Grazie per i tuoi pensieri gentili. Mi fai sempre sentire meglio.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno mia cara. Mi fai sentire sempre speciale e ti amo questo. Hai un posto molto speciale nel mio cuore e sono content che tu sia li. Vi prego di prendervi cura di voi stessi e sarete nelle mie preghiere e pensieri quotidiani.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...