Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Concerned! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Candy Girl!

   Buon Hump Giorno!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will poppin' and lockin' soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and as second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   Well, the day started out for me with a request from JT for more money. We just sent him a loan a few days ago and now he needs more. Our wallets are looking like  prunes about right now. Whew!

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. Which will include a trip over on the east side again and I need to stop at the "Dairy Queen" to pick up some soft serve and some "Dilly Bars".

   We are meeting up with friends this evening for dinner at "Leo's". Can you say margaritas? We will be saying it at least twice. Smile!

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good "Humper" and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Sto bene. Adoro questo periodo dell'anno, quindi mi divertirò.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...