Sunday, October 6, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




How goes it? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever.

We are both dragging a bit though. Elise will start to care for Chris shortly. I am about to get Chris's supplies set up for next week and I also have to do some yard work behind Chris's house.

I need to clean up the back yard and I really need to fill and sanitize the Jacuzzi. Oh so much to get done, eh? Alexa, has not started to play any music for me as of yet but she will.

We have another busy week coming up that will end with us going to the Douglas High School Reunion over the weekend.

Shoo Shoo, here is my heartthrob, but she is way out of my reach, smile! So don't fret anymore. That goes for all of my girlfriends. A fella can dream, eh?


SHOO SHOO, DON'T HURT ME! CAPO JIM WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOOHOO!


Well, I had better get to it. Stay safe and healthy.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...