Friday, October 25, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



A TRUE SIX-PACK!


Are you doing OK so far on this TGIF? We are doing pretty good here so far, but it is still very windy.

Sister Jayne is doing very well and she is getting better on a daily basis. Chris is up in his chair and he is being very fussy for some reason. If he continues we will have to put him back to bed. He is watching TV in the main house with Elise.

 All of my tasks have been completed and Alexa treated me to some "Smooth Jazz". I am about to get my attire out for this evening's events. A good dinner with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. We are looking forward to tonight's play at the "Invisible Theater".

Well, I will chat at you tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening and sleep sound. I hope that I do, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Fara Tesoro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...