Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Hey the day is just about over and I have to say that it improved a lot.

I had a great day with Chris and I believe that he was glad that I was here with him today instead of the caregiver.

Hey, the "Green Lady" is back at home. I picked her up this evening. She was so glad to see me. She got a smile on her nameplate and see flashed me with her (fog lights). I swear!

I spent a little time with Sister Jayne and her mom today. Jayne is recovering very well. So well that she wants to work a few hours on Thursday.

Hey tomorrow we are taking Chris to a doctors appointment at 10am. We may hit up a movie tomorrow if time allows.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is watching The Big Bang on TV. He also is enjoying his IV supplement drip.

Elise is in her office on her Mac. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me, eh? Have a good night and sleep well.

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo and I have been taunting each other for the past few days. Yes, tomorrow is the "Mahjong Fest" here. She knows what time is and so does Sister Jayne.

MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO HAS GONE WILD, BUT YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE HER!


Buona Notte!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Evening Debbie Lee, you got that right and today was one of those days for sure.

Jessie said...

Ora ho clamato la ragazza. Buona Notte!

Jessie said...

Have a good night Mary and Bob.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...