Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you? Well today was a pretty good one. I am feeling much better and so is Elise.

I got Chris up this evening and he was happy to be up with us. We watched "Justified" on DVD. It is a very good series.

I dropped in on Elise while she was getting her Mani-Pedi this afternoon. It was good to see Nicolette working her magic. I gave her the photo of the last Murder Mystery Dinner. She liked the pic but she wished that I was included in it. I got that from several of the players.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her Mac. We ran into a little problem with the wound vac this evening. One of the lead hoses came off and Chris had it in his hand. So I had to change it with Elise's help. We turned on the vac and all was good again. This is going to be one of the worries when we are away in Douglas over the weekend. Hopefully it will not happen again.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. He just finished his dinner and now he is watching TV and downing his supplement.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Douglas per un weekend sembra divertente!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...