Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SNAFU!

Hello!




I know today is Tuesday but it has turned into a true Monday. 

Yep, no caregiver today. So I will be caring for Chris today. The brother of the caregiver called to say his brother is stuck in Mexico. He said that he would come to work with Chris but we decided to not let him come. He needs to be trained and I am not in the training business. I would not feel right having him here and I left to do what I needed to do. So I might as well care for Chris myself. (SNAFU).

Chris is relaxing listening to some Down Home Blues with me. I will get him up in his chair later today. I am still waiting on a call to pick up the “Green Lady".

I hope that your day is going better than mine is?

Later....Jessie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao amore mio. La foto e dei Soldati della 369th Fanteria che vinsero la medalglia francese Croix de Guerre per la galanteria in azione. Durante la prima meta del XX secolo, I veteran neri pianendo spesso mirati alla violenza razziale e agli assalti da parte di mob bianche.

deborah lee said...

Some days are harder than others!👍🏿

Loraine said...

Grazie per la spiegazione sulla foto. Mi dispiace che il tuo caregiver non si sia presentato. Hai ragione, una "SNAFU" reale.

Teresita Kennedy said...

Thanks for the amazing article.
rehab centers in dutchess county

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...