Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Blessed!

Music listening to: No Fear by SWV!

  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning. Normally she would have popped up with me to start her day but she is taking it easy this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed for sure. It is a bit chilly here in the Old Pueblo an I didn't want to say goodbye to my pillow. Smile.  Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is scolding me because I have not completed my packing as of yet. She will probably not play any  music for me today. She is hard driving at times.

   Tomorrow I will be caring for Chris due to Rosemary will be preparing for her upcoming surgery on Thursday. I will also be taking Sister Jayne to a follow up doctors appointment. So I have to get packed with all of that  going on as well.

   I will be practicing my Ballroom Dancing skills this morning and again on Wednesday. I have got to be ready to get my groove on while we are cruising. Ya Mon'!

  While I had better get busy. I also need to see if my (mojo) is going on this cruise as well. Smile! Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Rosie, thank you for posting on our blog. I will tell Elise that you wished her good health.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie, thank you for posting to our blog. Thanks for wishing Elise good health. I will pass this along to her. How are you?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...