Monday, October 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheila E!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be bouncing shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a good Kahlua Blend and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time out on the front porch. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding of all that I need to get done today. I have to make another trip over on the east side again. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

   My playmate and I have been resting and taking it easy . for the past few days. I will be caring for Chris today and he will have a visit by the wound nurse this morning.

   We will be making our way to Douglas, Arizona for a High School Reunion over the weekend. It should be interesting  and fun.

   Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ron and Nancy , good to see you as always.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Nancy said...

Great to see you guys too, Jessie. Hope to see you both again soon! :-)

Loraine said...

Vi auguro una buona giornata! Spero che tu possa vedere le lucertole.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...