Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


ALL SET AND READY TO WIN!


How are you doing? We are back from taking Chris to his doctors appointment and he is doing fine.

I set up the "Mahjong Fest" table and now we are all set for me to be the victor. Ya Mon'.

The caregiver for this afternoon is at home with her air conditioning guy who is working on a issue the cooling. We hope that she makes it here so we can get in a movie before the "Mahjong Fest". If so we will see "Judy" at the Loft starring my lady Renee Zellweger. Oh yeah!

I got all of my errands taken care of and now I need to find something to snack on because I am starting to get hungry.

I saw Jayne a bit ago and she is up and doing very well. She will be here this evening for 'Mahjong' along with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Jayne made it clear that she is going to be the big (wiener) this evening, but I think not.

Hope that you are doing OK?
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Quei caregiver possono causare problemi!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...