Thursday, October 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Return Of The Mack!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

                                               


  The coffee is a good Mocha Macchiato and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Her first full day back to work. We will keep an eye out to see if she needs assistance.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I need to get some things done prior to our trip to Douglas, Arizona tomorrow afternoon. We have to go on the airbase to get some paperwork renewed for Elise.

  We may get to see the movie "Joker" today if time permits. We had a very nice dinner at "Leo's" with Wayne and Cathy Eiting. The food was very good and the margaritas were flowing very well, especially for Cathy. A woman after to my heart indeed. Hopefully we will get back together real soon.

  I will be getting my suitcase out today for packing. My playmate has already packed. Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a great day and enjoy. Stay happy, safe and sound.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Sheila and Dave, what's up?

Monna, how is everyone?

Liz, what is new?

Erika, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

JT, how is the new job?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Avere un grande giorno dolce torta.

Loraine said...

Lascia che il sole splenda nella tua giornata!

Rosie said...

Have a great time in Douglas

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...