Sunday, October 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat!

   Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is wide awake and she is reminding me that I need to make a trip out to the airbase this morning to get my ears lowered for our upcoming cruise. 

  My playmate and I will be working on and discussing our packing list to make sure that we don't leave anything out.

 We enjoyed our dinner last night at "Downtown Kitchen". We sat at the bar instead of at a table. Elise started out with a "Dirty Martini" and I had a "Mojito" they both were very good.

 Elise and I shared the Warm Oaxacan Peanuts with lime, roasted garlic and chili pequin. Elise enjoyed "Slow braised beef cheek tacos, with cilantro, cabbage slaw, radishes and chiltepin salsa. I enjoyed the "Grilled pork chop with red chile honey baste, native seeds, pozole broth, pickled onions and chayote. The food was so good that we ordered another Martini and another Mojito.

  After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Silent Sky". It was very good and it is about female astronomer Henrietta Leavitt,and her discoveries about the universe and the lack of recognition for her work in the field. It got a standing ovation and it was well deserved.

  This evening we are going to meet up with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Lori and Bert at "Zayna Mediterranean Restaurant". We are looking forward to it and  am looking forward to seeing my girlfriend again.

  Well, I had better get myself together. Have a enjoyable Domenica and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Hey, Jeanne! What is up for today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Le tue cene ieri sera sono meravigliose!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...