Monday, October 7, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy,





How are you doing? I hope a damn sight better then I am. 

No (me) time for me today and I was looking forward to it big time. After I got back from my errand on the east side of Tucson we had a appointment to take the Tacoma in for service. It would not start so we had to have it towed to the shop. Now this qualifies as a true Monday without a doubt.

Chris is relaxing waiting on the massage therapist to arrive to give him a good rub. I could use one myself about now.

I will get Chris up in his chair after his massage. We have not discussed what we are going to pack for the High School Reunion in Douglas as of yet. 

Chris had a issue overnight with his wound vac and it is causing us to be concerned while we are away. Hopefully we don't get a call and have to come home early. I am a little worried about this.

I hope that you are doing better than we are? I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks Ron and Nancy. See you soon!

Jessie said...

Ciao mia signora. Oggi non sta andando bene. Dopo che sono tornado dalla mia commissione sul lato est. Avevamo un appuntamento da predere per prendere in per il servizo e non avrebbe iniziato. Ho dovuto prendere un carro attrezzi. Cosi che mi ha ucciso il mio tempo grande tempo. Ha cambiato drasticamente il mio umore. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Odio i problemi con la macchina! Rovina sempre la giornata. Spero che la tua serata sia migliore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...