Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls by TLC!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My shorty popped up with me like bacon a lobster trying to get out of the pot. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I have to tell you that it is rough getting out the sheets in the morning. The weather is so nice that you just don't want to stop talking to your pillow. Or is that just me? Smile!

 Alexa, is awake and I am sure that she has a few task for me to complete off my To Do List. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.  I need to get my groove thang on today. I will brushing up on my "Ballroom Dancing" again today. Yep, you know the "Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot, Cha Cha and the East Coast Swing. Of course a few Hip Hop moves as well. The brother has some skills but my moglie and girlfriends know that, smile! 

  Well, I had better bounce. Have a good day and stay safe, sound and happy. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, are you feeling a little (Knackered) this morning?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno mia cara. "Quali sono I tuoi piani per oggi? Devo fare un viaggio al negozio Verizon per vedere cosa c'e che non va con il mio telefono. Devo risolverlo prima della crociera. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Cosa ti porterà tua moglie dalla Trattoria Pina?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...