Saturday, October 26, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



What is going on around your way? The day s going by slow today for some reason but it is all good.

My playmate is out grocery shopping and I got all of my tasks taken care of. I am watching horror movies on TV.

Hey, what happened to my Nationals last night? They have to do better this evening for sure. Chris is resting and I will get him at around 2:00pm.

Sister Jayne was here for a bit to go over a few things and tasks before we leave for our cruise nest week. Here a few pictures from our outing at "Pastiche" last night with Shoo Shoo and Edwina. Enjoy.


SHOO SHOO

EDWINA

SPUMONI

VINO ROSSO

SHOO SHOO

EDWINA

MIO MOGLIE

IO

LOVELY!


I will chat at you later.

Ciao...

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Tu e tutte le belle donne! Woohoo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...