Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: If I Take You Home by Lisa Lisa!

   Buon Hump Giorno!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee this morning is a nice Mocha Macchiato! A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning and you hate to put feet on the floor, but you have too! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have many things to get done today. Starting off with taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment at 9:00am. 

  Hey, how about those Nationals? The first game of he World Series was very good. The bet is on between me and my playmate. I picked the Nationals and she picked the Astros. The big bet this time is for dinner at Hacienda Del Sol. Super expensive place! We are looking forward to game #2.

  My shorty brought back a wonderful dinner from "Trattoria Pina" for me. I enjoyed spaghetti ala Bolognese. It was fantastic and the portion was (Wow). I still have a lot left over. I got it down with a nice Texas Iced Tea!

  Have a good Humper and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag with you later. We are counting down the days for our cruise with Sheila and Dave.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Diarrea nel traffico con starnuti ??? Yikes!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...