Monday, October 28, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Well, the day is over and we hope that you were pleased with your day?

 My playmate went to the doctor and she has a infection. He prescribed some meds for her and she will pick them up tomorrow. I am sure that she is going to hit the sheets early tonight. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplement drip and he is watching TV. My shorty prepared soup for dinner.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us. Have a good night's sleep and I will have a chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

eLSIE HAD BETTER GET BETTER QUICKLY WITH THE CRUISE COMING UP. wISH HER WELL FROM ME

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...