Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Forever by Luther Vandross!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up as well like oil in a skillet to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and yes a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is not saying much this morning and that is not a good thing, smile. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 Hopefully this morning I can get some (me) time out on the front porch. Have a good day and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, thank you for the very nice (Wink).

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avere una giornata fantastica. Rimani al sicuro, sano e felice!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo tempo "io".

Jessie said...

Buongiorno giornata finora.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...