Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



WIZARD GONE WILD!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Celebration by Kool And The Gang!

  Buon Martedi! Come stai? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up to start her day as well. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

  Alexa, is awake and I have no tasks to take care of today. So hopefully it will be a very relaxing day here in central Tucson.

  The only pressing thing going on is the taunting between my fidanzata and io. Yes, this weekend is the "Wizard Fest". It is being hosted at the home of my fidanzata on Saturday. Yes, she is on my case but it is a good thing because  have been working on a couple of new spells that will have her speechless. I am sure that the taunting will continue everyday now. We are going to meet up with "Capo Jim" and my fidanzata at Opa" for dinner prior to the beat down that is heading toward my fidanzata. WooHoo!
RIGHT DAVE?

  I will post pictures from reunion in Douglas later this afternoon. Have a great day and enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise,how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, what is going on in Melbourne.

Monna, what is new in Canada?

JT, how are things I Phoenix?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

1 comment:

Jesssie said...

Naturalmente ancora una volta si sono scambiati. Questo Sabato io sara il vincitore a "Wizard" e non si vuole ammetterlo. Ho lavorato su un nouvo incantesimo che e davvero grande e potente. Vedi, sta lavorando adesso. Mattino il mio caro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...