Monday, October 14, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing?  I started day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this and I may have to venture into her cave to wake her up. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and I am already on my second cup. Ya Mon'. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Chris is doing well and he is enjoying his supplement via IV drip. He is also listening to some Old School on the radio.  I know that he is looking forward to his massage from Rosemarie this afternoon.

 Alexa, is awake and she has tons of things for me to get done today.  I am going to need to hear some (Boney) to get it all done. Smile!

The reunion in Douglas was nice. I will post about it as soon as I can. I also need to review the pics that I took while we were in Douglas as well.

I will have a chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Missed my fidanzata.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon mattina tesoro. E' stato un ottimo soggiorno a Douglas. Abbiamo dormito per oltre 10 ore il venerid sera. Mi e sembrato meraviglioso. Mi sei mancato!

Loraine said...

Wow! Quel sonno deve essere stato necessario. Ora è tornato alla realtà. Sospiro.

Jessie said...

Si, il sonno era necessario male. Ora sono riposato e pronto a calci areti culo questo fine settimana a "Wizard". Forse avete bisogno di fare un lungo pisolino per preparasi, eh?

Rosie said...

Glad Douglas went well.
Am sure it is the man with the gun as pms would not upset Elsie
How is Chris's bottom. Hope it is clearing up. They take ages to repair don't they.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...