Monday, October 14, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing this evening? We are winding down from our trip to Douglas. I am still reviewing the pictures that I took. I will start to post them tomorrow if all goes well.

My playmate prepared corn cakes with sausages and eggs. It was all good. We got it down with some good coffee. Chris watched "Hawaii 5 O" with us on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her Mac. We completed and downloaded our paperwork and luggage tags for our upcoming cruise to the Caribbean that starts on 1 November. We will be joined by Sheila and Dave. It should be a good time.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me but I must get my (me) time in. I am feeling a little uneasy and I need to figure out why that is. I always pay attention when I get this feeling because I cannot ignore the feeling ever.

Have a wonderful night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 Rosie, always good to hear from you. You are right about the gun and PMS..

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Certo che sei a disagio. Questo sabato perderai al Wizard!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...