Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ciao!

Ciao!




What is going on around your way? We enjoyed our breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" but we always do.

Elise is caring for Chris. They are in the main house watching TV. I am restocking Chris's supplies for the up coming week and the week after that. Yep, we will be basking in the sun on board our cruise ship.

I am also doing some yard work behind Chris's house as well. I will have to make a trip to the east side tomorrow to pick up some dog food and some protein supplement for Chris.

I got my ears lowered at the airbase by my female barber. WooHoo! I also picked up a few items that I need to take on the cruise. 

I am listening to some "Fusion Jazz" that Alexa is treating me to because I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of. Later I am going to get with Elise to talk about our packing list.

Hope that you are doing well? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, erano deliziosi. Cosa fai oggi?

Loraine said...

Oggi sto solo facendo cose facili. Bellissimo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...