Saturday, October 19, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera,




MY LOVELY COUNTRY GRANNY!

What is up? How are you doing? We are good here. It is a very nice day for a beat-down fidanzata.

Chris is in the main house with Elise watching TV.  I just put on a new mattress on Chris's bed and it looks inviting, smile!

Well, I am all rested and pumped up to defeat my fidanzata tonight. I do hope that she gets enough to eat at "OPA" this evening. She will need it to get up her strength and her wits. My hands and fingers are (ripped) and ready to slap those cards on the table with passion. Ya Mon'.  See you shortly mia cara!

Here is a something that I received yesterday from my longtime friend Jeanne. It is very nice and though provoking. Many of these fulfillment's my shorty and I have done several times and let me tell you it feels oh so good. Have a look:

What Is My Purpose In Life?

What is my purpose in life? I asked the void. "What if I told you that you fulfilled it when you took an extra hour to talk to that kid about his life? said the voice. "Or when you paid for that young couple in the restaurant? Or when you saved that dog in traffic? Or when you tied your father's shoes for him? Your problem is that you equate purpose with goal-based achievement. God or the Universe or morality isn't interested in your achievements-just your heart. When you choose to act out of kindness, compassion, and love, you are already aligned with your true purpose. No need to look any further.

This is deep and very powerful and I love it an I live this on a daily basis and I know that many of my true friends and family do likewise. 

Have a great evening and sleep well. If all of a sudden you hear sirens, horns, helicopters and some gun-play. Not to fear it is just io, mio moglio,Capo Jim and my fidanzata having a good time together.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, il mio ormai concisto mia e un lottatore. Mi piace. Vedremo chi ha appuntato al tappeto stasera. Ho appena finite l'allenamento del ditto e del polso e le mie mani sono strappate. Ci vediamo tra un po' perdenti! Uno,due, tre, sei fuori!

Loraine said...

Hahaha. Sei così carino quando sei su di giri. Ma è tutto per nulla.

countrygranny47 said...

Wrong name on your picture my dear ! lol

Jessie said...

Mary, wow how did that happen?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...